Forbes Article – Is Your Risk Of Cyberattack Higher Amid The Pandemic?
Cybercriminals are often romanticized in Hollywood movies. The most dangerous ones are fueled by ideology, revenge, or hate. But in real life, cyberattacks are generally not as dramatic. You don’t have to be a controversial brand or government to suffer the consequences of a website intrusion. You simply have to have a website.
You likely don’t have to worry about hacktivists fighting for a higher cause, cyber-mercenaries hacking you on someone else’s behalf or cyberterrorists intent on watching the world burn. But you do need to be aware of the automated bots and scripts already hunting indiscriminately around the internet seeking vulnerabilities on thousands of computers at once.
Learn why in our latest article on Forbes
Sign up to receive more free marketing insights & industry trends.
- How To Write Content For Your New Law Firm Website
- Pixelcarve Hailed as Clutch Best Toronto WordPress Developer
- Forbes Article – Wasting Your Money With A Low Social Media Video Conversion Rate? Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong.
- Why choose Pixelcarve’s Website Maintenance and Hosting services?
- Drake’s Toronto Mansion Shines Bright on Ferris Rafauli’s Website
- Website Design Services
- Web Development Services
- Video Production Services
- Branding & Logo Design Services
- Project Case Studies