Forbes Article – Wasting Your Money With A Low Social Media Video Conversion Rate? Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong.
The lights dim and the theatre goes silent. A single piano note rings out in the darkness. Another, and another. Horns join in, the orchestra swells and then the pounding beats of percussion. All the hairs on the back of your neck are at full attention, and you find yourself holding your breath. Flash! The screen lights up, your pupils constrict as your vision awakens from the darkness and the movie begins.
This type of cinematic experience has been baked into our collective consciousness for a generation across movies, TV, streaming services and commercials. It’s understandable that these types of hypnotic induction techniques are being leveraged for social media video advertising as well. The problem is they don’t work.
Learn why in my latest article on Forbes.
Sign up to receive more free marketing insights & industry trends.
- Why choose Pixelcarve’s Website Maintenance and Hosting services?
- Drake’s Toronto Mansion Shines Bright on Ferris Rafauli’s Website
- How Much Does Blockchain Development Cost?
- Why is Pixelcarve a Top Digital Web Agency?
- 10 Advantages of Blockchain Development