Forbes Article – Wasting Your Money With A Low Social Media Video Conversion Rate? Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong.
The lights dim and the theatre goes silent. A single piano note rings out in the darkness. Another, and another. Horns join in, the orchestra swells and then the pounding beats of percussion. All the hairs on the back of your neck are at full attention, and you find yourself holding your breath. Flash! The screen lights up, your pupils constrict as your vision awakens from the darkness and the movie begins.
This type of cinematic experience has been baked into our collective consciousness for a generation across movies, TV, streaming services and commercials. It’s understandable that these types of hypnotic induction techniques are being leveraged for social media video advertising as well. The problem is they don’t work.
Learn why in my latest article on Forbes.
- 2022 Website Strategy
- The Best Website Designs in 2022
- Branding in Web Design: What You Should Know
- Major Web Development Trends in 2022 You Should Know | Pixelcarve
- Pixelcarve Named Top Web Design Agency in North America
- Website Design Services
- Web Development Services
- Video Production Services
- Branding & Logo Design Services
- Project Case Studies