5 Amazing Inbound Marketing Strategies That Your Business Cannot Ignore
For many businesses, inbound marketing is the most effective online marketing method. If your business’ marketing strategy relies mostly on cold calls, buying ads, or other interruption marketing techniques, an inbound marketing agency can help you reach more customers by focusing on providing them with useful content that is engaging and informative. Inbound marketing has impacted how businesses utilize their marketing budgets, and the benefits are clear.
- On average, companies save $20K per year by investing more in inbound marketing versus outbound marketing.
- Brands relying on inbound marketing save over $14 for every new customer acquired.
Smart businesses take advantage of inbound marketing because it gives their brand a voice that is authoritative and specifically targets relevant customers. However, coming up with an effective inbound marketing strategy for your business can be a real challenge. Let us examine some inbound marketing services that can really increase your business’ potential.
1.) Marketing Automation
When your best marketers have to devote a large percentage of their time to unproductive tasks, marketing automation services can free them up to be creative and get more work done. More businesses are utilizing marketing automation services to help their marketing teams focus on reaching out to prospects and generating highly qualified leads.
- Nearly 70% of businesses use a marketing automation platform or currently are implementing one.
- Marketers state that the main benefits of marketing automation are saving time (74%), increased customer engagement (68%), more timely communications (58%), and increased opportunities including upselling (58%).
A marketing automation service will help your business solidify prospect relationships and create value for everyone involved in the sales process. It can significantly improve your business’ efficiency and ROI by reducing costs and maintaining an active pipeline of quality leads, using a variety of tools that can handle everything from inbound calls and customer relationship management to scheduling blog posts.
2.) Online reputation management
While you may not usually think of online reputation management as an important component of your inbound marketing efforts, it is essential to any comprehensive inbound marketing strategy. When negative brand mentions can have such a detrimental effect on how your business is perceived, your business must provide a timely response and resolution to maintain a strong online presence.
- 73% of consumers say positive reviews make them trust a business more.
- 65% of consumers prefer brands that have a plurality of good online reviews.
Leading inbound marketing agencies use a combination of tactics, including targeted PR, social media, and SEO to manage negative interactions and customer experiences before they have a chance to impact your business’ online reputation and sales.
3.) Email marketing
Email marketing has come a long way from the mass mailers that clogged so many inboxes with content that was hardly ever read or acted upon. From welcome emails to newsletters and educational content, email marketing can create many opportunities for your business, including improved customer engagement and lead nurturing. If your business does not have a viable email marketing strategy, it is missing out on an inbound marketing medium known to deliver the highest return on investment.
- 59% of marketers plan to increase their email marketing budgets in 2015.
- 60% of marketers claim that email marketing is a critical enabler of products and services, versus 42% for marketers in 2014.
Considering that more people have instant access to their email than ever before, it is important that your business provides email content that is well-crafted, easy to read, and optimized for mobile and wearable devices. A premium inbound marketing agency will provide comprehensive email marketing services that get the right information to the right people on your email list, maximizing open and click-through rates.
4.) Social media management
If your business is not actively engaging its target audience through social media, it is likely impacting your brand awareness and online exposure. Social media management is an important part of staying relevant and can contribute to the success and growth of your business by utilizing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to reach out to supporters, boost page rankings, and get feedback on your competition. Social media is becoming a ubiquitous component to any successful online marketing strategy.
- 83% of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business.
- Social media marketing budgets are expected to double over the next five years.
With the emphasis Google and Facebook are putting on quality social media content, an inbound market agency can help your business optimize and create content that gets the best results.
5.) Content marketing
When it comes to driving more traffic to your website and increasing conversions, content marketing offers substantial benefits over other inbound marketing efforts. Creating engaging content that is useful, memorable, and offers your target audience insights is what a premium inbound marketing agency can do for your business. Content marketing provides many advantages and is the best way to make sure that potential customers have the information they need to make informed buying decisions.
- In 2014, the amount of content produced by brands increased by 78%.
- Marketers who have a documented content strategy and follow it very closely are 35% more likely to succeed.
Increasing your business’ potential with content marketing is cost effective and offers the most value for your marketing dollars.
When you are trying to implement inbound marketing for your business, having a seasoned inbound marketing agency that is aware of how the latest trends and services can make the most impact on your customers is vital to success.
At Pixelcarve, we work with businesses every day to develop inbound marketing strategies that take into account what customers want and what businesses expect. How do you make the most of your inbound marketing efforts? Let us know by adding your comments below.
Sign up to receive more free marketing insights & industry trends.
- Pixelcarve Wins as an Industry Leader on Clutch.co
- Pixelcarve Soars to the Top of the Ranks on Clutch!
- The History of YouTube
- Pixelcarve featured as a Top Canadian Digital Strategy Agency, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, and a Top Video Production Agency
- The 13 Most Important Features For Your Law Firm Website