Foglers // Law firm website of the month
At Pixelcarve we’ve been fortunate to have been recognized with a number of awards over the years, but our latest work for Toronto law firm Fogler, Rubinoff LLP has certainly yielded a first. Precedent Magazine, which hasn’t run its “Law Firm of the Month” award in 2 years, recently resurrected the honour for our newly launched http://foglers.com
Working closely with the great people at Foglers, our entire team worked very hard to conceptualize, design and build this fullscreen, fluid HTML5 website that features real-time search, adaptive design, gesture UI, integrated social features and a streamlined, modern aesthetic. The best part – it supports everything from IE8 to the iPad while still maintaining it’s functionality.
You can read the whole interview here with Foglers’ Pinar Ozyetis;
Thank you to our entire team for all your hard work and late nights to create another best-in-class site!
And thanks to Brandon Barre for his amazing portrait and lobby photos.
Sign up to receive more free marketing insights & industry trends.
- Forbes Article – Wasting Your Money With A Low Social Media Video Conversion Rate? Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong.
- Why choose Pixelcarve’s Website Maintenance and Hosting services?
- Drake’s Toronto Mansion Shines Bright on Ferris Rafauli’s Website
- How Much Does Blockchain Development Cost?
- Why is Pixelcarve a Top Digital Web Agency?