Website Design for Property Development Companies
Everything You Need to Know About Website Design for Property Development Companies
Good website design for property development companies is essential, as it serves as the face of the business and the hub for all marketing and sales initiatives.
A professionally designed website can attract potential clients, convey a positive image of the company, and make it easier for current clients to access important information and services.
A website that is user-friendly, visually appealing, and optimized for search engines can improve the overall user experience, streamline property development processes, and ultimately lead to increased revenue.
Also, a well-designed property development web site signals to potential clients that the company values professionalism and attention to detail, which can be a deciding factor in their decision to work with the company.
Here are some property development website design tips for you to try.
Tools for Website Design for Property Development
In order to design a great website for your business, you need to have the right tools at your disposal. While we can’t go through which of the options you should choose, we will briefly describe the types of tools you will need to manage a professional business website for your property development company.
It’s worth mentioning as well that while a property development website builder might include all the tools you need to create one of the best property development websites (potentially), nothing can replace decades of experience building highly effective websites, like we do here at Pixelcarve.
1. Content Management System
A content management system (CMS) is a software application that allows users to create, manage, and publish digital content on a website without needing to have advanced coding skills. It provides a user-friendly interface for managing website content such as text, images, videos, and other multimedia assets.
A property development company can benefit greatly from a CMS as it allows them to easily update their website with new blueprints, projects, articles and news This ensures that the website remains up-to-date and relevant to clients, while also making it easier for the company to manage their online presence.
|Learn more about website design in our blogs:|
Storytelling Personalization Modular Website Development
There are a number of CMS options, many of which you’ve probably heard of before. Just a few common ones are WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla which offer business web design features at a premium and may require a bit of technical expertise to use well.
There are some easier website builder tools like Wix and Squarespace that offer drag and drop web design, but are limited in what they allow your website to do.
Additionally, there are property development specific website builder applications available online, but none has demonstrated its capabilities to make a name for itself among the competition.
2. Customer Relationship Management
A customer relationship management (CRM) software is a tool that allows companies to manage their interactions with current and potential customers. It typically includes features such as contact management, sales and marketing automation, customer analytics, and more.
For a property development company, a CRM software can be used to manage client information, track leads across your website, add touchpoints and automate communication processes. Integrating a CRM software with a property development company’s website can help streamline processes, improve communication, and provide a better customer experience.
By having a centralized location for all customer information, property development companies can better manage their customer relationships and improve their business operations. Overall, a CRM software is an essential tool for property development companies looking to improve their online presence and customer development processes.
There are a number of CRM tools to choose from including Hubspot, Salesforce, and Pardot. Each has their own workflows which may or may not work with your current model for managing leads.
3. Graphic Design Tools
Graphic design and image and video editing may seem intimidating at first, but there are a wide variety of user-friendly web design tools available that make it easy for anyone to create professional-looking graphics and multimedia content.
These tools typically come with pre-made templates and design elements that can be customized to match the brand and style of a property development company.
Tools like Visme, Canva, and Figma all provide simple user interfaces for arranging graphics using templates and editable design elements. Additionally, many of these tools offer tutorials and customer support to help users navigate the software and achieve their desired results.
|Check out these blogs on web design:|
Video Production Guide How to Brand Your Company Redesign Your Website Without Sacrificing SEO
With a little bit of practice and patience, anyone in the property development business can leverage the assets created by their company in order to create eye-catching graphics and multimedia content that will help improve the overall appearance and effectiveness of a property development website.
While you may not be able to design exactly the look you have in your mind, you will be able to design graphics that match your brand’s style and effectively communicate information to customers and prospects.
4. Keyword Research Tools
Keyword research is a critical component of designing a website for property development companies. It involves identifying the words and phrases that potential clients are using to search for services related to property development.
By targeting these keywords and incorporating them into the website’s content, property development companies can improve their search engine rankings and attract more organic traffic to their website. Tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, and others provide insights on keywords for a variety of search engines.
When used correctly, keyword research tools can help you catch prospects when they are searching for information related to property development.
Tips for Property Development Website Design
The tools you choose are only as good as your ability to use them effectively. Regardless of the tools you choose, here are some concerns to consider for an effective website that generates leads.
- Use a clean and professional design that is easy to navigate: This means avoid overloading your web pages with all the sales information you can. Consider the navigation flows to get users from one part of your website to another and build in easy to find links, so customers can navigate to the information they want.
- Ensure the website is mobile-friendly and responsive: Many CMS tools have design functionality that lets you edit both the desktop and mobile versions of your website. Your first impression may be a link someone finds on their phone, so put the time into making a website that you can navigate with a vertical screen.
- Incorporate a clear call-to-action on each page: A website is useless if it can’t generate leads for you. Make sure there is always an opportunity for prospects to give you information about themselves whether it be through links to your contact form or gated informational materials such as case studies and white papers.
- Use high-quality images and videos to showcase properties and services: A website is fundamentally a visual experience, so having lots of documentation of the grounds you maintain and the people you interact with is essential to building trust in your services.
- Use keyword research to optimize website content for search engines: Organic traffic from search engines is the highest return on investment way to generate leads as it costs nothing to write content that targets popular keywords. There is a technique to writing for search engine results, so your mileage may vary when it comes to producing content.
- Make it easy for visitors to contact the property development company: Always add links to your contact page. End every blog post with a call to action and contact page link and include contact forms on all of your service pages to maximize your lead flow.
|Trying to DIY Website Design for Property Development and Getting Nowhere? Pixelcarve is a full suite digital marketing agency with over 20 years serving clients ranging from multinational corporations to local property managers like you|
Find Out More About Our Services
- Provide detailed information about the services offered: Your prospective clients are comparing your business with dozens of others and may not even contact you if your website doesn’t speak to their needs. Thoroughly map out your buyer’s personas and target their interests and pain points in everything you write.
- Incorporate social proof, such as testimonials or case studies, to build trust with potential clients: Prospects want to see your property development company in action and will not simply take your word for it that you are responsible, diligent, punctual, etc. Work with current clients to tell their story on your website.
Outsourcing Website Design for Property Development Companies
While it’s easy to read an article and explore some tools to design a website for your property development company, the actual practice is quite involved, and can be complex and time consuming. Designing eye catching visuals, pleasant user experiences, and copy that converts may sometimes require a level of professional training that you can’t afford to invest in for your team.
For that reason, many property development companies turn to website design and internet marketing agencies to design, build, and manage their website for them. This includes not only graphic design, but also content production, leads tracking, and ad buying.
Pixelcarve is a premiere web design and internet marketing agency with clients that include companies on the Fortune 500 list. We help property development companies just like yours re-imagine their websites for maximum lead generation, so you can focus on managing your properties.
Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business thrive.
- The 5 Biggest Pros and Cons of Purely AI Generated Websites
- Going In-Depth Into the 7 Major Benefits of GA4
- 8 Expert Tips to Elevate Your Luxury Home Builder Website
- Using AI in Web Development: Everything We Know
- Google Analytics 4 vs. Universal Analytics: 9 Biggest Changes
- Website Design Services
- Web Development Services
- Video Production Services
- Branding & Logo Design Services
- Project Case Studies