The History of YouTube
The way that we consume content has significantly changed over the last few decades. We have come from newspapers and billboards to having any piece of content we want, in any form, at the tips of our fingers.
Starting with an idea for a unified video sharing platform to over a billion monthly users, YouTube has taken a journey that has resulted in them becoming one of the most dominant social platforms on the planet.
Below, we outline the brief, but significant history of YouTube. Find us on DesignRush
Sign up to receive more free marketing insights & industry trends.
- Pixelcarve Wins as an Industry Leader on Clutch.co
- Pixelcarve Soars to the Top of the Ranks on Clutch!
- Pixelcarve featured as a Top Canadian Digital Strategy Agency, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, and a Top Video Production Agency
- The 13 Most Important Features For Your Law Firm Website
- 7 Tips for Displaying Lawyer Bios on Your Website