The History of YouTube
The way that we consume content has significantly changed over the last few decades. We have come from newspapers and billboards to having any piece of content we want, in any form, at the tips of our fingers.
Starting with an idea for a unified video sharing platform to over a billion monthly users, YouTube has taken a journey that has resulted in them becoming one of the most dominant social platforms on the planet.
Below, we outline the brief, but significant history of YouTube. Find us on DesignRush
Sign up to receive more free marketing insights & industry trends.
- Forbes Article – Wasting Your Money With A Low Social Media Video Conversion Rate? Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong.
- Why choose Pixelcarve’s Website Maintenance and Hosting services?
- Drake’s Toronto Mansion Shines Bright on Ferris Rafauli’s Website
- How Much Does Blockchain Development Cost?
- Why is Pixelcarve a Top Digital Web Agency?