The History of YouTube
October 12, 2018
The way that we consume content has significantly changed over the last few decades. We have come from newspapers and billboards to having any piece of content we want, in any form, at the tips of our fingers.
Starting with an idea for a unified video sharing platform to over a billion monthly users, YouTube has taken a journey that has resulted in them becoming one of the most dominant social platforms on the planet.
Below, we outline the brief, but significant history of YouTube. Find us on DesignRush
Sign up to receive more free marketing insights & industry trends.
Leverage our 25 years of experience for free. If we don't offer genuine value after just one e-mail, simply unsubscribe with one click.
- 6 Steps to Creating the Best Website for Your Architecture Firm: How to Make Your Luxury Firm Stand Out
- Why More Businesses are Using Modular Website Development
- The Power of Influencing People with Website Storytelling
- 4 Strategies for Personalized Web Content
- Inside Tips for Website Video Production: A How-to Guide