MORE AND MORE WEB USERS ARE USING MOBILE DEVICES TO BROWSE THE WEB. IS YOUR WEBSITE OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE?
With so many users choosing to browse the internet from a mobile device, it’s vital that your website offers the full user experience no matter how it’s accessed. Pixelcarve’s team of experts can engineer your website with a responsive design guaranteed to look great on any size screen.
The face of digital marketing is changing. As responsible companies and brands, it is important for you to deliver what your clients desire and expect, on the device that they are using. With responsive web designs, you can provide that.
A responsive design means that, regardless of who is accessing your site or what device they are using, your content remains the same. The images, text, and general site structure are all intact. And your brand image remains consistent across different platforms. For some types of sites, dedicated mobile website designs make perfect sense. For others, a responsive design, that seamlessly responds to the screen and device in real-time, is the right solution.
Addressing mobile usage is essential as this form of web browsing continues to grow.
FACTS ABOUT THE WEB ON MOBILE
- Google reports that 20% of the searches now conducted are done via mobile devices.
- Mobile users were responsible for more than half of the local searches conducted in 2012.
- In the U.S. alone, 25% of people who use the Internet do so via a mobile device.
- Over 20% of emails being opened are accessed via mobile phone, while another 10% are accessed via tablets.
- It is projected that, in 2015, more people will be accessing the Internet via mobile devices rather than via desktops.