Modern day marketing survives on content
If you can establish a reputation for producing beautiful, memorable and useful content that has immediate and actionable insights you have gained a fan for life. Some of them will buy from you immediately, while others will continue to remain engaged through channels like email and social media management services and buy from you later. The importance of producing useful content is borne out by the following stats:
- 93% of B2B marketers use some form of content marketing (source: Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs).
- Content marketing is 62% cheaper than other marketing methods and generates 3x leads (source: DemandMetric)
- Websites which use content marketing record 6x higher conversion rates compared to websites who don’t (source: Aberdeen).
As more and more people perform research online before contacting businesses you can gain an unfair advantage over your competition by creating content that answers a prospect’s questions and provides them detailed and unbiased information. Any form of content that you produce, though, needs to be of high quality. This is because the Internet is awash with content and it’s increasingly difficult to get effective returns and draw the right kind of traffic with mediocre content.
Content Marketing Success with Pixelcarve
We use a well-documented content marketing strategy to demonstrate results that generate positive ROI. Some elements of our work as a content marketing agency include:
- Performing buyer persona research so that the content answers specific questions that your buyers will be asking.
- Map content to different stages of a single buyer journey, from awareness of the problem to post-sales.
- Design a content calendar which allows for a mix of content in different formats such as text, infographics, video, podcasts, webinars, and slides.
- Use smart content promotion strategies across multiple channels so that the reach of each piece is multiplied exponentially.
- Continuously test and measure the effectiveness of content collateral and make the required changes.