The face of digital marketing is changing. As responsible companies and brands it is important for you to deliver what you clients desire and expect, on the device that they are using. With responsive web designs, you can provide that.
Having a responsive design for your web presence means that, regardless of who is accessing your site and what device they are using, your content remains the same. The images, text, and general site structure are all intact. And your brand image remains consistent across different platforms. For some types of sites, dedicated mobile website designs make perfect sense. For others, a responsive design,that seamlessly responds to the screen and device in real-time, is the right solution.
Addressing mobile usage is essential as this form of web browsing continues to grow.
FACTS ABOUT THE WEB ON MOBILE
- Google reports that 20% of the searches now conducted are done via mobile devices.
- Mobile users were responsible for more than half of the local searches conducted in 2012.
- In the U.S. alone, 25% of people who use the Internet do so via a mobile device.
- Over 20% of emails being opened are accessed via mobile phone, while another 10% are accessed via tablets.
- It is projected that, in 2015, more people will be accessing the Internet via mobile devices rather than via desktops.
The dominant usage of mobile devices is a fact, and it is more important than ever to consider your brand’s digital presence and how to adapt it to the changing wants and needs of your increasingly mobile customer base.
How will you engage with your customers? When you have expert web designers turning your vision into a beautiful reality with your custom-designed digital presence, you will see how it becomes possible. Our designs are both beautiful and functional. Our promise is uncompromising designs that respond to their environments, which helps your customers respond to you.
It all begins with the right marketing agency, dedicated to creating art on the web with luxury website designs. Your digital presence can do more for your brand than virtually any other media. Isn’t it time to take the next step?
Consult with our designers to start developing a digital strategy for your company. We help you capture the right tone, so that your digital media matches and enhances everything that your brand is and what you stand for.